REGULAR EYE HEALTH EVALUATIONS
As Optometrists, we know that regular eye health evaluations are essential for preserving our sight and health. During an eye exam, vital systemic health information is gained by viewing the interior of the eye and adjacent cardiovascular tissue. The eye can develop harmful diseases, which in many cases may have little or no symptoms.
Some of the signs that you may have an eye disorder are:
- Blurred or hazy vision
- Floaters or flashes
- Light sensitivity
- Red watery eyes
- Excessive tearing
- Foreign body sensation
Chelmsford Eyecare Optometrists advises and ensures that you stay on a healthy schedule of when to have your eye exams and when to be re-examined. Don't rely on broken glasses or lost contact lenses to remind you of your next appointment.
Follow the advice of our optometrists and have your eyes examined on a regular basis. Book your eye exam with one of our Optometrists today.
EMERGENCY EYE CARE
In order to reduce the emergency room congestion, we provide emergency services to anyone that requires emergency care during our office hours. We can diagnose and manage many ocular emergencies in our office. For the remaining cases, our doctors provide full reports which can expedite your care in the case you need to visit the emergency room.
LASER VISION CORRECTION CONSULTATIONS AND FOLLOW-UP
We are pleased to offer laser refractive surgery consultations. We perform the clinical workup required to determine corrective laser surgery eligibility as well as post laser care. We are not exclusively affiliated with any one laser centre but deal with all reputable laser centres.
- We offer a wide selection of new generation contact lens brands that are clinically proven to optimize contact lens health.
- For new contact lens wearers, we teach:
Insertion, removal, maintenance of your lenses to increase wear time and comfort
Troubleshooting problem situations
General contact lens knowledge for everyday use
- For existing contact lens wearers, we give you the opportunity to try multiple brands and modalities (e.g. one day vs. monthly lenses) in your personal environment before purchasing.
- Soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia (bifocal/multifocal contact lenses)
- Over many different colours of soft contact lenses available
- Therapeutic contact lenses for those patients with corneal disorders